SG Kids Therapy believes that every child is born with a unique skill set. With our evidence-based Occupational Therapy intervention, every child can overcome his/her learning challenges to become the best of themselves. We will work together with you to help your child in the following crucial areas of development:
- Developmental Milestones
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
- Sensory Processing
- Visual Motor Integration and Visual Perception Skills
- Motor Planning and Motor Coordination
- Age appropriate self-regulation of emotions and behaviour
- Handwriting Skills
- Social skills and communication
Communication is the cornerstone of all human interaction, which is a fundamental aspect of our day-to-day life.This is why we believe no child should be deprived of the ability to communicate his/her thoughts, emotions, and ideas. The ability to communicate effectively also affects one’s self-esteem positively.
Our Speech Therapist will work closely with your child to facilitate his/her speech and language development so that he/she is ready to seize the best opportunities in life.
I – Am – Ready – for – Primary – School!
To ensure that your child is ready to make the best of his primary school years, we use specialised strategies to facilitate your child’s learning in the following areas:
- Reading and writing in English / Mandarin
- Logical processing
- Thinking skills
- Self- regulation
- Organization skills
- Ability to socialise and interact with other children
Our therapists are highly qualified to work with children with unique learning needs such as:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder / Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental delays
- And other specialised conditions